Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Looks like PreWrath is gonna be a relevant topic again

It had at least been off my radar since Chris White went inactive, he was the only PreWrath proponent I had any monicum of respect for, Alan Kurschner is a Calvanist and Trump supporter, the most evil ideological combination imaginable.

But he's back now and working specifically on a Pre-Wrath documentary with Kurschner.

For those who may have forgotten, what "Pre-Wrath" means in this context is a weird garbled chronology of Revelation that places The Rapture in the 6th Seal, it kind of shares several of the problems Pre-Trib and Post-Trib have.

I spent the early days of this Prophecy Blog saying a lot specifically against the logic of that model.  Back then I was still believing a number of things I've since changed my mind on, including my Soterology to an extent.

Chris White liked to call Mid-Trib a "defunct view", well part of my mission statement on this blog has been to make it very funct.  But I've gotten complacent and distracted and spent a lot of my recent time playing Devil's Advocate with Historicism.

My form of Mid-Trib isn't what you expect, I'm not "from my own pov Pre-Trib" just the opposite, we entered Great Tribulation when Stephen was Stoned and it ends by definition at the Parusia.  I also am not to invested in arguing it's the halfway point of a seven year time period (though I view that as likely) the point is it happens Between the Trumpets and Bowls in the chronology of the Book of Revelation.

The Seventh Trumpet of Revelation 11 is the Last Trump of the Parusia, it will sound on Yom Teruah and is also typologically the fulfillment of the Silver Trumpets of Numbers 10 as well as Joel 2:15.

A lot of White's old stuff is still on on YouTube re-uploaded by others, some of which I agree with and some I don't.  But his video on his theory about The Manna being a specific type of Dessert Truffels is gone it seems, that was one of my favorites.

Update November 1st:  I've solved the Manna Video problem.
https://twitter.com/JaredMithrandir/status/1190301958076280832
Another thing I disagree with White on now is the Nephilim issue.
https://solascripturachristianliberty.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-nephilim-and-sons-of-god.html
https://solascripturachristianliberty.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-two-seed-line-theory.html

No comments:

Post a Comment