Monday, January 26, 2015

Other Mid-Trib websites

They are rare, but I've found some.

I've mentioned Nomadic Ministry on this blog before.  I have also now found two other sites.

The Spiritual Solider

Hope To The End

I also found a video on YouTube supporting a form of Mid-Trib Rapture.
Daniel's 70th Week - According to Revelation

All three sites have things I disagree with them on, not just on other eschatology issues but also how to define a Mid-Seventieth Week Rapture.  The Youtube video makes mistakes on Revelation chronology common to Post-Trib and Pre-Wrath.

There is a tendency to confuse Mid-Trib and Pre-Wrath, so I had to pay careful attention to make sure these two sites weren't doing that.

Still, it's important since I believe this view is the correct timing and yet is the least popular that we make an effort to support each others.

No comments:

Post a Comment