Saturday, November 16, 2019

I made that Anti-PreWrath Meme I mentioned.

I would like to see someone else make a better version of it.

And I think actually a brief Twitter exchange with Christ White which I'll copy/paste here.


Replying to
All this shows is that you are not familiar with prewrath view on rev 13, and for that matter most peoples view on the timing of rev 13 which is a biography which extends from his beginning to his end. By your logic the 6th seal comes before christ's birth in rev 12 lol.
1
I don't view Revelation 12 as the Birth of Christ and neither did Methodious of Olympus back before Nicaea. Revelation 11-13 is a clear sequence of cause and effects, Pre-Wrath aren't the only ones mistaken on that. But most still place the Abomination here.
1
In your view when the Abomination happens in the actual Timeline of Revelation it is barely commented on at all. The identity of the Man Child is revealed by Isaiah 66, it's New Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment