Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The Beast out of the Red Sea?

My Hades and The Sea post was mainly about how the Sea is referenced in Revelation 20.  But I did suggest the possibility of the Beast rising out of the Sea being an idiom of a resurrection of someone buried at sea but then said I couldn't think of any historical Antichrist candidates who were.

Because I've been again rethinking my theories about the geography of Sinai and Kadesh I was reading Exodus 15, and noticed something right in the first verse.
"I will sing unto Yahuah, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea."
We've long debated whether or not the Biblical text implies Pharaoh himself wound up also being drowned in the Red Sea, but consider the above, and how this terminology makes me think of the Four Horsemen, I'm starting to wonder if I just uncovered a vital clue to the Mystery of The Beast.

Later in verse 19.
"For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and Yahuah brought again the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel went on dry land in the midst of the sea."
Combing this with my earlier arguments for an Egyptian Antichrist, and I think I really might have just stumbled upon the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment